Founded in 2004, Toronto, Ontario-based CSS North America Inc. provides sophisticated supermarket technologies and a full suite of LED lighting solutions to global clients (Canada, US, Russia, EU and Asia/Pacific). CSS’s LED lighting products are manufactured at its China-based LED manufacturing facility - FudakinLED.
Furthermore, CSS provides a broad range of electrical and retrofitting services to Canadian clients across numerous industries - including manufacturing, property management, healthcare, education, retail, food service, hospitality, auto dealerships, and many others.
The company delivers turnkey solutions and drives client value through:
CSS North America’s key business drivers include vertically-integrated solutions, established and trusted client relationships, continuous business and corporate development, specialized products, electrical engineering & manufacturing expertise, and extensive industry experience.
- Developing solutions
- Performing professional installations
- Managing rebate applications
- Offering equipment financing
- Providing ongoing repair and maintenance
CSS partners with its clients to help them achieve their energy management and sustainable profitability objectives by realizing the following benefits of LED technology:
- Energy footprint reduction - up to 75% of lighting energy consumption
- Rebate eligibility - up to 50% of project investment
- Service longevity - 5-year warranty on LED fixtures
- ROI enhancements
- Maintenance cost reduction
- Lighting enhancements for office, production and retail environments
- Safety and security improvements (manufacturing facilities, public spaces, parking areas, etc.)
- Productivity improvements
- Ability to operate in 'always-on' and rigid temperature environments (healthcare, parking facilities, storage facilities, etc.)
- Environmental sustainability and easier recycling of SSL (solid-state-lighting) fixtures